Friday, January 4, 2013

In the beginning....

there was a New Years Resolution to start a blog.... and this is it.   I don't have a clue how to create a blog.  I have no idea how to make this blog interesting enough for people to want to read it.  How do I get all of those buttons and gadgets that emails interested readers?  I am all green and terrified, all the while knowing my Mom will probably be the only one who reads this.  But, here it is:  my blog.  I want to take you with me on my journey as I fix up my house one DYI project at a time.  As a bonus... you get to watch me make a fool out of myself as I navigate this blogging thing.  Technology and I DO NOT get along.   If you're reading this,  I hope you stay around for a bit and witness the transformation.  

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Why do i keep putting DYI instead of DIY? ???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck. I will follow and commend you for taking a chance and doing something outside your comfort level. Xo

      Delete